Full Chromoly construction with tubing and raw stock from the USA, these arms have 1/2” (12mm) of roll center correction and are purely designed for the track.
Engineer designed ball joint : welding a ball joint stud isn’t a practical option. We have taken into consideration previous competitor designs, and found, with the help of structural analysis, that the entirety of the load subjected through the ball joint shaft hadn’t properly been taken into consideration. Our design eliminates all possibility of ”flex” at the junction of the knuckle. We also came up with this rebuildable ball joint with a precisely machined Chromoly shaft.
There wasn’t a good enough double adjuster available on the market, so we came up with an extremely strong 4340A adjuster with a 7/8-18L outer thread and 5/8-18R for the rod end. This gives us a wall thickness that is double the industry standard, and the ability to extend each rod end by 1.5 (38mm). The LCA has a caster capacity beyond the chassis capacity and more camber than the axle can handle.
- Heavy duty Chromoly rod end and ball joint spherical bearing
- Rebuildable ball joint that allows you to adjust the roll center to your need with some simple modifications
- American premium 4130, 1.25” (31mm) diameter Chromoly steel tubing
- Fully adjustable on both camber and caster
- Sturdy design at the junction of the trailing and main arms with two 1/2” graded bolts
- Zinc plated steel rod end spacer/reducer
- In-house powder coating for a better result
- Stubby weld bung at the rod ends for added strength and minimized long term stress on the weld
- Proper support material around ball joint bearing cup
- High strength Chromoly ball joint shaft coupled to a high load capacity bearing
- Requires Just Engineering sway bar link
- Double threaded adjuster, and we extended each rod end by 1.5” (38mm)
For special needs, we can always adapt the product to your specs, let us know directly by email.
*LIFETIME WARRANTY ON CRAFTSMANSHIP… you won’t have a weld failure!
- Store Name: TECH-53
- Vendor: TECH-53
550A BOUL. St-Joseph
Ste-Julie QC J3E1X6
- No ratings found yet!