Tech-53’s solid engine mounts are not only innovative in their design, but are engineered in such a way, that you can customize where your engine sits.
Three choices: stock height (self explanatory), Lowered by 5 mm to lower the center of gravity of the car, or raise 20mm over stock, if your car is really lowered, and you would like a bit more oil pan clearance. Subframe holes may have to be redrilled.
Our unique design provide a strong compression in the mount, even if the mount is under tension. Taking the fastener anchor point from the opposite side of the mount, makes this a game changer.
Not only does this make it a lot stronger than any other Delrin mount on the market, it also enables the mount to be modular. We highly recommend installing the transmission and engine mounts as a complete kit.
Lifetime limited warranty when installed with Tech-53’s transmission mounts.
Installation Note for Low Boy Configuration:
- The fan shroud will need to be modified slightly to make clearance for the fan position moving up.
- May need to trim the lower radiator hose .5″ to clear the AC belt.
- The Vanos cover could make contact with the hood on 98 328is.
- The engine hook on top of the motor needs to be removed
- The fan will need to be raised by 1 inch.
- Store Name: TECH-53
- Vendor: Tech-53
550A BOUL. St-Joseph
Ste-Julie QC J3E1X6
- No ratings found yet!
You may also like…