Full Chromoly construction with tubing and raw stock from the USA, these arms have 1/2” (12mm) of roll center correction and are purely designed for the track.
- Heavy duty Chromoly rod end and ball joint spherical bearing
- Rebuildable ball joint that allows you to adjust the roll center to your need with some simple modifications
- American premium 4130, 1.25” (31mm) diameter Chromoly steel tubing
- Fully adjustable on both camber and caster
- Sturdy design at the junction of the trailing and main arms with two 1/2” graded bolts
- Zinc plated steel rod end spacer/reducer
- In-house powder coating for a better result
- Stubby weld bung at the rod ends for added strength and minimized long term stress on the weld
- Proper support material around ball joint bearing cup
- High strength Chromoly ball joint shaft coupled to a high load capacity bearing
- Requires a Just Engineering sway bar link
- Double threaded adjuster available on demand, please contact us directly
*LIFETIME WARRANTY ON CRAFTSMANSHIP… you won’t have a weld failure!
- Store Name: TECH-53
- Vendor: TECH-53
550A BOUL. St-Joseph
Ste-Julie QC J3E1X6
- No ratings found yet!